Skin toner is a lovely addition to any beauty routine, as it helps to restore the pH balance, shrink and tighten pores and hydrate and nourish the skin.
Commercial toners often contain alcohol which dries the skin, and synthetic fragrances (which contain phthalates), preservatives and parabens that get absorbed by our skin and is toxic to the body.
This recipe contains apple cider vinegar, honey and frankincense with amazing skin healing and supporting benefits.
Apple cider vinegar helps restore the pH of the skin, honey is a wonderful skin moisturiser and frankincense essential oil has been shown to reverse signs of aging and scars, and treat dry skin.
Plus it is really easy and affordable to make!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 100 ml filtered water
- 20 ml apple cider vinegar
- 5 ml honey
- 5 drops of Frankincense essential oil
- Add all the ingredients to a glass mixing jug and stir well, until honey is dissolved.
- Pour into a glass spray container, or store in a glass bottle to be used in the morning and evening with your usual beauty rituals.
- Shake lightly before use.