This is a lovely dessert filled with healthy fats and gelatine that supports gut health.
- 4 cups coconut milk , warmed
- 2 tablespoons grass-fed bovine (beef) gelatine
- 1 cup coconut oil
- ¾ cup cacao powder
- 8 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or powder
- 1/3 cup honey (more or less to taste)
- Add warmed coconut milk to the jug of a high speed blender and blend on low. While blending, add gelatine and coconut oil and mix thoroughly.
- Keep blender on and add cacao powder, vanilla and honey. Lastly add the eggs.
- Turn blender on high speed for 30 seconds.
- Pour mixture into a glass serving dish or small bowls and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until it has set.