Looking for a thick and creamy (and filling) drink for winter. This sweet potato “milk” works great to thicken the hot chocolate. It does the trick without affecting the taste! Shhh… first have them guess before revealing the secret ingredient!
- 2 cups cooked sweet potato
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 6-7 cups hot water (depending on how thick you want it)
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 2-4 tablespoons raw honey
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy. Enjoy!