You won’t believe that these crepes are sweetened with banana only. Very easy to make with ingredients that you probably always have in your kitchen.
We cannot be credited with the entire recipe since we found it over at http://www.marinyacottagekitchen.com, and adjusted it slightly to suit our taste.
AIP Banana Crepes
- 6 small bananas
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1-2 teaspoons cinnamon powder or 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- Preheat oven to 150 C.
- Prepare baking sheets in glass oven dishes. I usually use 2 oven dishes.
- In a food processor, mix all the ingredients until well mixed.
- Pour onto baking sheets, keeping it as thin as possible, approximately 1-2mm.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until leathery consistency is reached on top.
- Cut into desired sizes, roll into crepes and serve with berry compote or vanilla cashew cream.