Grain-free rolls! Serve with soup, fried eggs, chicken-liver spread, avocado, as a dinner roll with meals, or, as our children love it, topped with butter/coconut oil and honey!
- 2 cups tapioca flour
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon Herbamare / Himalayan salt
- 200 ml melted beef tallow or coconut oil
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or dried basil
- Mix all the ingredients together in a food processor.
- Put some coconut oil on your hands and roll dough into small balls, about 6-7cm wide.
- Bake at 150C for 40 minutes until golden on top