This sauce is the perfect complement to our Paleo Pancakes.
Caramel Cinnamon Pancake Sauce
- 1 cup activated nuts like pecan, macadamia or cashew nuts
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 2 cups hot water
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract /powder
- Add the dates and hot water to blender jug and soak until soft for about 10 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend on high until smooth.
- Spread the sauce on the open pancake and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Roll it on up and enjoy!